New Shop! Digital Designs by MRS

One thing I enjoy in addition to photography and creating hand stamped jewelry is graphic design.  Though I no longer do this professionally, I still enjoy creating things for personal use. 

While creating this file to get myself organized for the upcoming school year, I thought of how fun it would be to make these available to customers as well. I can't be the only one looking for "pretty" school planners. :) 

Thus, Digital Designs by MRS was born! This shop will offer digital files for instant downloads. 

This Homeschool Weekly Planner is currently available:



Last year, I purchased a Silhouette Cameo machine. I am hooked on that machine and all its capabilities. I have been playing with creating cut files so I decided to offer those in the shop as well!

Right now, I have 2 Silhouette Studio cut files available in the shop:


Awareness Ribbon - Silhouette Studio File and JPG


Chicken Silhouette - Silhouette Studio File and JPG

Here is an example of what I had created with the chicken silhouette file:

Stay tuned for more available files (and possibly other products) in the future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment